Sometimes your hair needs some extra love and care. You don’t always have time to go in to the salon for those deep conditioning treatments that you need. Here is a quick and easy way to give yourself an at home deep conditioning treatment.
1. Apply your regular conditioner to clean, damp or almost dry hair; use two to three times your normal amount.(Professional conditioners works best but basic conditioners will do. I have also heard coconut oil is great but I have not tried it.)
2. Once you have saturated your hair with the conditioner, cover your head and hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap.
3. Then when you’ve covered your head, use the blow dryer on your hair for 2 to 3 minutes to open the hair cuticle and warm it up.
4. Wrap your warmed up hair in a towel; still in the plastic, to hold in the heat. Wait for 15 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual!